baby pregnancy

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Ugh.

Home now and no baby. The meds to induce me did not work they way they should. They caused many contractions, but no dilation. Last night was rough and the nurse said that what I was going through was worse than labor would have been...awesome. At least I know I will be able to 'handle' it, because if that was worse then I can take anything.
So now here is the "plan" (oh how I laugh at that word):
Monday I call the dr office to make an appointment to see him either Monday or Tuesday. At that time they will schedule us for a C-section at the end of the week...unless of course she attempts to come on her own and then we will see what happens at that point.

Off to go be lazy on the couch....much more comfortable than the l&d bed!

4 comments:

  1. Oh no! I hope she cooperates soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a bummer~! Hang in there- I hope that she decideds to exit soon. Good luck.
    I am looking forward to reading a birth announcement :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh E!! I saw this earlier but not if I ever finished commenting..(dang phone!) so I am crossing fingers for you and hope things go well this week. Thinking of you!! =0) hugs!

    ReplyDelete