baby pregnancy

Monday, October 21, 2013

Monday Snapshot - looking glass?

I haven't participated in a Monday Snapshot for some time...but I love looking at everyone's posts so I decided that I needed to get back into it!

Here is a picture of both of my girls at roughly the same age in the same onesie - Lexi was just 2 months while Calli is 3 months in the picture. I was surprised to see how much the do look like each other - considering Lexi was conceived via ED (my sister was the donor so there is still a genetic link to myself) while Calli was our surprise "natural" conception.

They both seem to be thinking "Yeah right, Daddy!"

                                                           Calli - 3 months


                                                             Lexi - 2 months




2 comments:

  1. Wow, they sure do look alike!! Both such beautiful girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, they are so cute! I love comparison pictures!

    ReplyDelete