It has been one of those days, just home from the vet - my Annie is sick, poor thing. Anyway this is going to be short...
Baby girl is doing good - lots more movement lately, but everytime I try to get R to feel she stops! Hopefully one of these days. Heartburn and back pain are my constant companion these days. I am still tired a lot of the time - and sleep is hit or miss, I either sleep well or I wake up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom and can't fall back to sleep. No new purchases this week.
Work is crazy busy right now and I really am ready for it to settle into its 'normal' pattern. I fly to Colorado next weekend - I am so excited to see my family. My sister and BFF are hosting a baby shower which should be fun. I don't know many people where I live, so no shower here at "home." I am also supposed to go to Kansas with mom and dad to see family there....an 8 hour drive, not sure if that is going to work out or not, we will see.
Hope everyone has a nice weekend!


Yay for 24 weeks! Hope your Annie is okay.
ReplyDeleteSafe travels! And I hope Annie is okay.
ReplyDeleteI hope you had a great baby shower!! I here you about the no sleeping. I feel like I can't sleep at all anymore.
ReplyDelete