baby pregnancy

Saturday, December 10, 2011

35 weeks

This has been a fairly busy week I guess...though I have barely left the house in the last week and a half...not sure why, just not wanting to be gone, which is unfortunate because I need to go to the post office and get some things mailed off (something for my friend at Waiting and Wishing - sorry!!!), but you see, that requires leaving and I just don't want to be gone or be that far from home if I am gone. I don't know what my problem is. Maybe Monday R and I can go...we will see.
I am exhausted or restless all the time - there is no in between at this point. I also haven't been feeling all that well this week, nothing I can put my finger on and say what it is, just in general don't feel well. It is getting old and likely adding to my exhaustion. Sleep....well that is something I wish I could get more of.
Baby girl is doing well - moving a lot still. Dr. appointment on Monday, then after this we will begin the weekly appointments.
My principal is dragging her feet with getting a sub lined up for me. I have even made it "easy" and have found someone who is familiar with the majority of our online systems for school, I would just need to show him a few things. I don't know what the deal is, but she needs to get on it - this baby isn't going to wait for her to get this all figured out! Oh well, all I can do is get the paperwork ready so that whoever takes over for me will know what my policies are and hope for the best.
I have a picture this week...but gosh is it awful, I really feel like I look like a beached whale - it doesn't help that I have gained nearly 40 lbs!!! Ugh. I swear I have been being careful with eating...but apparently not careful enough.
The good news for the week is that R and I got pre-approved for a home loan, so we can officially start looking for a house in Colorado! I am super excited, though this does potentially move up our timeline a little bit which may be a bit stressful depending on the exact timing.
I have NO IDEA what to get R for Christmas this year - that coupled with the whole not wanting to leave the house thing is making it especially hard to go shopping. *sigh* I need to get it figured out because Christmas is quickly approaching!
I guess that is it.
Hope everyone has a good weekend!

9 comments:

  1. I gained 45 pounds during pregnancy! It will come off, don't worry about it. I think you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right there with ya on the weight gain...but you're still looking good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're looking good! And YEAH on the pre approval for a loan. Hope you feel better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was hoping for a picture update. You look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you look great too! Congrats on the home loan!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. btw--I nominated you for an award...I know you are busy, so no worries. And poopoo on your principal!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are in the home-stretch! You look great!
    I am in the same boat, as far as having no idea what to get my husband for Christmas - hopefully an idea will come to me soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh you are not a beach whale! You are pregnant and it is beautiful!!!!!

    Now if I could only say this to myself..when I look int he mirror...my face has a double chin and my thighs!!! Don't let me get started with my thighs! yeah..it is hard with the weight thing... I can understand the whole not wanting to leave the house. I have My hubby do most things, last time I drove ..I was so spacey and tired I almost got in an accident. I am so excited for you that you got a loan for a house. Colorado is so beautiful..I went there once..it was cold....but I guess it depends on where you go. I went there for skiing...freezing cold. But the small town of I believe it was Brekinridge and we went to vail as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for your sweet messages! You are almost there! That is SO exciting :) Hope you have a wonderful christmas

    ReplyDelete