baby pregnancy

Saturday, December 3, 2011

34 weeks - quick post

I thought about skipping posting this week but, obviously changed my mind. Today is 34 weeks. I CAN NOT believe that I am having a baby next month!!! Baby girl is still quite active, but I can tell she is running out of room as the movement is a bit different than it was before...I guess more pronounced is the best way to describe it. Her room is coming together nicely, just a few things left to do to get it how I want it. I am beyond tired today as I got next to no sleep last night - so a nap is going to be in order as soon as I get done posting this.
Dr. appt this week went well and all is good at this point. Next appointment is the week after next then I start going weekly - yippee! I didn't make the long drive up north this week for work - I just didn't have the energy to do it. Thankfully my boss is understanding.
R started a new job...again - the last place he was at is closing so he really had no choice. His hours will be more consistent - I think and he will have the same days off each week which will be really nice. He is just glad that he has every Sunday off now and can watch football. At least it will be easy to schedule our weekly appointments.
Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend! I am off to bed...hopefully to get some much needed sleep :)

5 comments:

  1. Next month!!!! I cannot wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow---- time flies! In just a few short weeks your life will be forever changed:) I hope these last few weeks treat you good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so glad you decided to post! Sounds like the new job for R is for the best. Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow not long to go!! how exciting! Im so glad that you posted!

    Oh ive given you a little award on my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on reaching 34 weeks, E! (well, almost 35 at this point).
    Thanks for your comments on my blog. Very much appreciated, dear woman.

    ReplyDelete