I didn't post last week as it seems like there really is not all that much to write about. Baby and I are doing well - both of us continue to grow! My weekly appointments have begun and are uneventful, we will see how it goes at this week's appointment. We are officially full term now so anytime she decides to arrive will be just fine :)
Sleep is getting more and more difficult and less and less satisfying as the quality just isn't there anymore. I long for a good nights sleep but know that it is a long ways off. My heartburn is so bad that I am pretty sure a throat fire extinguisher would be a perfect Christmas gift..haha.
I am so VERY excited for my fellow bloggers who have received their long awaited positive betas after IVF - Congratulations on your Christmas miracles!!!!
R flew to Colorado this week for a day to look at houses - and found one, we put in an offer and it was accepted - so we close on February 15th!!!! I am super excited and nervous too. This moves our timeline for moving up quite a bit, but we will figure it out. In all reality we won't be able to move until late March due to work commitments, but at least everything is rolling and an end is in sight. Next year, I should get a white Christmas! :)
Like I mentioned before I just don't feel like I have a whole lot to say today so I guess this will be a short post. I will try and update with a photo later after R gets home from work.
Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas!


Merry Christmas and HAPPY 37 weeks...any day and you could meet that precious baby girl!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy 37 weeks! Heartburn is the worst. Hang in there- you are so close to meeting your little one.
ReplyDeleteI hope you had a wonderful Christmas.