baby pregnancy

Friday, July 19, 2013

Made it

A very quick update:
- surgery went well, one night in ICU for mea. I am healing well
- Calliana is still in NICU a length of stay as yet undetermined, but she is doing really good
-Lexi is doing ok, it has been a big week for her and she has never been away from me this much. He will be here most of today though so that should help.

- my grandmother passed away yesterday.  my family is leaving for the funeral today and this weekend. It kills me that I won't be able to attend.

Will update more when I am up to it.

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update, ive been thinking about you!! So glad shes here and hope you both get to go home soon. Im so sorry to hear about your grandma. Its pretty special she held off long enough for calliana to come into this world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, glad you and baby are doing okay. What an intense week of emotions for you. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have been thinking of you all week! So so glad that you and your little one are healthy and doing well. I can imagine it must have been a big week for Lexi. It will get better soon. I am so sorry to hear of your grandma :( Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you are all healing and doing okay....congrats again on being a mommy!!! I am so sorry about your grandma,that is really difficult. What an emotional time. Hugs my dear. Sending love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea on baby Calliana!!! And that you are doing so good. Can't wait to hear more details.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so sorry for your grandmother, E. And I am SO relieved that you and baby girl are doing well. Thank you for the update. Rest well and warmest congratulations to you and R, and to big sister.

    ReplyDelete
  7. congratulations, e!! calliana is so so beautiful and her name is too! i am so happy to hear she is doing well (as well as you)! you will both remain in my thoughts and prayers.
    i am so incredibly sorry to hear about your grandmother. i'm sure you are juggling many emotions right now. i am just so happy you and your sweet baby girl are doing well. sending so much love to you. <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad you and Calliana (beautiful name!) are doing well.
    And so sorry to hear about your grandmother. Hope you find a way to honor her despite not being able to go now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad to hear you and the little one are doing well. I am so sorry about your grandmother. Its like she left you a special gift before leaving. She is watching over you and your family. So many emotions...Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  10. just wanted to send some more love and prayers and let ya know you're in my thoughts, e! xoxox
    maria

    ReplyDelete