After struggling to start our family we have been blessed with a beautiful daughter. Much to our surprise and delight we have recently discovered we are once again expecting! Contact me at: dreamingofpinkandblue @ gmail
Sunday, February 20, 2011
puppy love
I know I mentioned a few weeks ago we were contemplating getting another dog (the LAST thing we 'needed') and we did! We actually got her very soon after that post and I have just figured out how to post a picture. So...meet Gracie! She is an adorable 4 month old Jack Russell puppy. I am hopelessly in love with her. She is quite the handful and has been challenging to deal with while I have been recovering - chasing a puppy with only one good arm is less than easy - lets just say she is lucky she is so darn cute. I call her my consolation prize for not being able to get pregnant - haha. I can't wait to begin obedience training with her - hopefully in the next week or so - I have already taught her to sit, surprisingly easily, so hopefully the rest of the training will go as smoothly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Such a cute puppy! I have not idea how you manage with the use of only one arm. I have to admit, the longer I go childless, the more animals I collect (TJL allowing of course!)
ReplyDeleteWhat a little cutie pie! my puppy beings me so much love and joy.
ReplyDeleteI also love the new font! very cool!
awww, cute!! My dog is a jack russel-chihuahua mix and the sweetest thing ever. He follows me around EVERYWHERE I go in the house. He even has to be in the bathroom while I am taking a shower.
ReplyDeleteAww she is adorable. Jack Russell's are supposed to be full of energy, right? Have fun chasing her around :)
ReplyDelete