After struggling to start our family we have been blessed with a beautiful daughter. Much to our surprise and delight we have recently discovered we are once again expecting! Contact me at: dreamingofpinkandblue @ gmail
Thursday, February 24, 2011
2 Weeks...
I can't even begin to tell you how tired I am of living life in 2 week increments. For about 2 years now this has been how our lives have been. CD1 and wait for about 2 weeks for whatever treatment we are doing that month - then comes the dreaded 2WW. Now, even though we are in a holding pattern while we wait for IVF, we are living in 2 week cycles. 2 weeks ago I had surgery, yesterday was the post-op appointment (2 weeks after surgery) - and I was given the green light for the next 2 weeks when I will have to go back in for a recheck. In 2 weeks I start physical therapy (ugh) and in just over 2 weeks I start injections in prep for the April IVF cycle. Then, 2 weeks later there will be a different med to inject - and, well you get the point. Then, after the transfer will be the final (almost) 2WW - after that we are out of funding for treatments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I hope you recovering well from the surgery. I hope the final two weeks will end with the best news ever. Thinking of you.
ReplyDeleteAgreed. I SO am ready to stop thinking of everything in two week increments! I hope you are almost done with these lame 2 week waits :)
ReplyDeleteYou are so right - everything is all about 2 weeks in this whole TTC process. Every moment is part of a 2WW; wait to O, wait to AF, wait to IVF etc. You'd think we'd be masters of patience by now!
ReplyDelete