baby pregnancy

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Surgery

I have shoulder surgery tomorrow - I have some apprehension about it but mostly am just glad that it will stop hurting. My sister got her meds today - she is a little freaked out. I think that actually seeing all the meds there is a lot different than just hearing that you will get them in the mail and that you will have to give yourself shots. Mine are supposed to arrive on Friday - yippee! If I ever get a period, I will start birth control pills - on CD 33 today and no sign of an appearance. It will probably start tomorrow...just my luck!

I will probably not be around on here much for a couple weeks.

~E

3 comments:

  1. Good luck today. I hope everything goes well.

    Hooray for meds! I bet it is all becoming very real for you and your sister... exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your surgery went well & you are having a speedy recovery. Exciting to hear about the meds arriving!

    I have been following your blog for a couple of weeks now and I am really enjoying reading everything. So, I've nominated it for two awards on my blog, Are You Sure You're Doing It Right at http://areyoudoingitright.blogspot.com/

    I am really looking forward to reading more and following your progress, when you return. All the best to you & lots of luck!

    ~ A

    ReplyDelete