baby pregnancy

Saturday, November 26, 2011

33 weeks

I can not believe that there is (hopefully) less than 2 months left until we get to meet our little one! Time flies. This past week was busy, but not as busy as the week before. R is finally recovering from his surgery after a setback or two. He was able to return to work today for the first time in about 2 weeks.
We flew my parents in for the holiday and it was really nice to get to spend that time with them. Next time they are here they will officially be grandparents!!!
I am doing good this week - just super tired. Lots of big movements from baby. It is so reassuring to feel her moving around. I am getting more and more excited to meet her - while time has flown by, it also seems like its going slowly. Symptom wise I am OK - as I mentioned I am tired - all the time and sleep is getting more and more elusive, just preparation for the arrival (at least that is what I am telling myself!) My feet are usually swollen by the end of the day and I am making efforts to put them up during the day when I can. My right hand/lower arm have also been swelling up - the left does too, just not as often. It is quite uncomfortable and my hands will start to ache from it. I continue to get awful heartburn from basically anything and everything. I believe that she thinks my bladder is a trampoline as I have been having some pain in my bladder occasionally - bad enough that if I am walking around it stops me in my tracks it hurts so bad and continuing to move only makes it worse.
Thank you to those of you who weighed in on my bedding dilemma. I decided that I did want to go with a different set and found one I LOVE while out shopping while mom and dad were here. I returned the other set today (well, I took it to the UP.S store and shipped it back) and ordered the accessories that the store I got the new set from didn't have. I will post a picture once I take one.
Hopefully you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

7 comments:

  1. Hi E! Glad things are moving along....you're getting so close! I missed your post about your scare...I'm so relieved things are better. Glad to hear you found bedding you love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should be checked for a uti... with bladder pain like that... it can cause preterm labor or membrane rupture trust me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. my bladder is a trampoline too! and omg does it stop me in my tracks when i get a sharp jab. I swear I am going to pee myself one of these time when the baby hits it!!! Seriously these feelings of being jabbed from the inside are so bizarre - but I do love every single movement :)

    We are so close!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not long to go at all!! How exciting! I hope the bladder pain stops and so does the reflux!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely in the homestretch :) Not longer now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am glad your husband has been recovering. That must have been really hard..with him hurting and all. Glad to hear he is all okay. As for the symptoms you are feeling...I have the same ones. That is so strange! I wonder wonder some get it and some do not. I am glad I am not the only one. Sometimes I feel like these pains will be here with me forever..but I have to remind myself that it is only temporary. Yeah..those bladder pains have become kind of not fun. Our babies are having way too much fun:) I can not wait to see the pictures of your bedding:) I still need to pick mine out. I feel really behind.

    ReplyDelete