Tomorrow I will be 31 weeks pregnant. We will get to finally meet our little girl in approximately 9 weeks! I can hardly believe it!!! I am super excited but starting to get a little stressed about all that we still need to get - it seems the list keeps growing, not shrinking as we get things done! Oh well. I know that as long as I have the essentials all will be well and the rest are just conveniences. We will see how it goes!
Baby girl is more and more active and some of her gymnastics hurt! I am of course grateful and excited every time I feel her move :) So absolutely amazing!
I've been talking with my principal about maternity leave. Most of the other teachers who have had babies have continued working after the baby was born - just at a modified schedule at first. I considered this but decided that I wanted to take the time completely off. It is a process to get a sub for my job and so we are working through all the logistics of it.
Symptom wise I am doing pretty good - I am increasingly tired, in part, I am sure due to the fact that sleep is elusive! I fall asleep right away but just can't get back to sleep after waking up for one of the bathroom trips! My lower back is getting more and more sore. Heartburn is the devil, I am sure of it.
This week/month has been hectic with the childbirth prep classes each week and then last night was the baby care essentials class, Tuesday is bre.astfeeding class and we still have two more childbirth prep classes this Sunday and next. I am tired just thinking of it!
Monday R has surgery for kidney stones (he has 9!!), he has been in a lot of pain the past few weeks so it will be good to get it taken care of. I am of course worried about him despite his constant assurances that he is and will be "fine."
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!


Every single week I'm surprised at how far along you are! I'm looking forward to seeing you and the little miss next week :)
ReplyDeleteNine weeks!!! Wahoo!!! Hope things go well with the surgery...
ReplyDeleteI love your posts! I can relate so much! And I love we are on the same timeline:)sounds very busy. it is good you have a plan when the baby arrives. I hope your husband is feeling better. How was the surgery..sounds very painful and the surgery does not sound fun. How have you been sleeping? It is so fun to feel the baby moving..I have not had any real pain yet..but he keeps me up every night..I am sleep deprived!
ReplyDeleteBeen thinking about you. Hope things are going well. ((Hugs))
ReplyDelete