baby pregnancy

Thursday, November 24, 2011

So thankful

This year there are so many things to be thankful for. The obvious one is the precious baby who will soon be joining our clan. Family closely follows this. Then there are you all - this journey is so difficult, yet you all have made it more bearable and I am not sure how I would have made it through with out you - so a HUGE thank you to the wonderful ladies in blog-land!
Like I said at first, there are many things to be thankful for - but I won't bore you all with a long list!
Just know you are all in my thoughts and prayers today and every day.
Happy Thanksgiving!!!

7 comments:

  1. Ditto girlfriend!!!! I love this community! Enjoy the grub today!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving!!! You are so appreciated too:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't imagine how I would have made it thu this without this amazing community. It really is incredible how many wonderful compassionate people there are out there who are willing to share their story and offer support as well. My heart overflows.

    ReplyDelete
  4. btw- I can't believe that we've made it this far and will soon be holding our little babes. Incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving! Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete