IUI this morning. Everything went well so now it is just sit back and wait...the worst part of all of this. Hopes are sort of up, but have had too many disappointments to get them too far up there. Beta on 1/3/11. Just really want this one to be the one that works!
I glad today went well. Hopefully the next couple of weeks will pass quickly for you!Good Luck!
ReplyDeletegood luck. keep us posted on how you are feeling throughout the 2ww. it sucks alot
ReplyDeletethanks so much for your comment on my blog. good luck to you too. will follow your journey and hope we can draw strength from eachother.its a shitty shitty thing. but fingers crossed. have a lovely xmas
ReplyDeleteCould this be our month?!?! I am just a day behind you in this 2ww. I hope that you are feeling okay. I love pretending that I just might be pregnant during my 2ww. I just keep imagining beautiful little embryos all warm and cozy and nesteling in for the long run. Are you using the Circle Bloom meditations? I love them and they really help me stay positive and hopeful and relaxed during my cycle.
ReplyDeleteWishing you lots of baby dust this month. xoxo-foxy