Is scheduled for tomorrow. This is most likely our 'hail Mary' IUI - we have talked about doing up to 2 more, but I am not sure I am up for it. I would rather save that money for IVF w/ DE in the late spring. I don't have a lot of hope that the IUI will work anyway, so I am having a hard time seeing the point of doing 2 more. R will very likely convince me to do it anyway, but right now at this moment, I am saying just this next one, and then I am done.
In other news - winter break just barely started, and already today I was bored. I even went to the mall - and those who know me will know that I don't like the mall in general, and especially during the holiday season. The puppies in the window sure were cute though - not that I want another one, but, they were awfully cute! I only spent about 45 minutes there and came home to take a nap. I hate R's schedule in that he has to work on the weekends. It sucks and I miss getting to spend that time with him. Thank goodness I work from home or I really wouldn't get to see him! Another reason to be thankful for my job! (I work for a state virtual academy.)


Hi there, i am a new follower of yours. I am in a similiar situation, have done 3 iui's, and perhaps needing to do an ivf. and also paying ourselves. please check out my blog, it may help us to follow each others journey
ReplyDelete