Well, I am never happy to see CD1 - but since I knew I wasn't pregnant...well I just wanted it to get here so that we can move on. I finally called the dr. office this morning to see what now? and of course about an hour after talking to them, AF arrived...of course. So, now its wait until Friday for the BAF and hope and pray that there are enough follicles to be able to use my eggs for IVF.
In other news, I had to see the orthopedic surgeon today and have to have shoulder surgery in a couple months. This will be #6. Yay me! haha. Oh well, it won't be all that bad I suppose, at least I know what to expect.
~E


Today is cycle day 1 for me too....bittersweet. We are starting IVF in January which I am excited about. But, part of me was hoping we'd miraculously conceive on our own this cycle....no such luck! Good luck with follicle count!
ReplyDelete