baby pregnancy

Saturday, December 4, 2010

BFN

I am not sure I am all that surprised - but I am sadder about this one that some of the previous. R wants to still have hope and wants to check again tomorrow - I think it is a waste of time. I already have cramps, so I know that AF is right around the corner. I am sad because I am afraid that this may have been our last chance to have a baby using my eggs. Of course, we don't know this for sure, but the Dr. didn't seem too hopeful about our odds before. Now have to do another BAF to see if there are enough follicles present to be able to do IVF with my eggs. Call to the Dr. on CD1 to schedule.
DAMN, DAMN, DAMN.

1 comment:

  1. I'll definitely be praying that you are able to use your own eggs with IVF!

    ReplyDelete