Moving plans are coming together. R will talk to the landlord here in the next week or two. My parents are ecstatic that we will be moving there sooner rather than later. I am pretty excited too - and R is too.
Finally, a huge thank you to waiting & wishing for awarding me the 'Virtual Hugger' Award. Normally I don't do anything with these, but I figured I would this time around. So, here it goes:
I love comments because:
1. They make me feel like I am not alone in this journey
2. I know if I have questions or need advice, I will get it
3. I have "met" some truly amazing women through comments - and have even been lucky enough to meet one IRL and consider her a friend.
Here is what you can do (no pressure!):
1. Thank the person who gave it to you, and link back.
2. Give three reasons why you LOVE comments.
3. Award your top ten commenters, and let them know about it.Here are my top commenters:
1. Kelli at Cinderella Wore Glass Slippers
2. Mrs. Lemon at Mr. and Mrs. Lemon
3. Maria at every day is a country song
4. Bridget at The Lost Stork
5. LC at Still Dreaming
6. uneggsplained at uneggsplained infertility
7. Foxy at Someday
8. Marilyn at Trying to Conceive
9. Diana at Bun(less) in the oven
10. Krista at diary of taking small steps


Aww what a cute bump. So exciting that you are finding out the gender soon. Looking forward to the updates...
ReplyDeleteYou look great and you're almost half way!! And thanks for including me in your award!!
ReplyDeleteHoly crap, you look pregnant! When I saw you a few weeks ago you didn't seem to be showing much-- things are changing, exciting!!!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh you are looking adorable! and your bump is totally looking pregnant! I need to start taking some pictures of my own!
ReplyDeletebig hugs to you!
you look so adorable! i love your baby bump! 19 weeks!! so exciting that you're halfway there!
ReplyDeleteglad to hear everything is going well! wishing you a very healthy, happy next 20 weeks :)
xo
maria
YAY!!!! You look SOOOO cute with that bump of yours! Thanks for including me in your award. I plan to pass on the award during my 2WW..maybe it will distract me. (yeah right)
ReplyDeleteSending lots of love!
you have an award on my blog
ReplyDelete