Baby is the size of: an onion - about 5 1/2 inches
Symptoms: Tired still. Also been feeling what I assume is round ligament pain, especially if I get up too fast. Some heartburn - not too bad yet, but I have no doubt it will just get worse from here! Lower back pain and my feet hurt if I am up on them too long.
Weight gain: about 6-7 pounds total I think - the scale seems to fluctuate every day, up one day, down the next
Maternity clothes - All of the pants I wear are now maternity and several maternity shirts - but I can still wear some of my t-shirts
Sleep: Beginning to become more and more uncomfortable - which is not something I am enjoying, I can't seem to get comfortable. I sleep fine until I wake up to go to the bathroom then it's all over the place as I toss and turn seeking a comfortable position.
Movement: pretty sure - although when I told my husband he said, "Are you sure it isn't a fart?" - oh how sweet is he? (haha)
Cravings: Still Orange Hi-C - I could drink this all day and I would be a happy girl.
Strangest moment: finally deciding on names, posting a picture of "16 weeks" on fb
Gender: Don't know yet!
What I look forward to: Next dr. appt on Aug. 10th. Also looking forward to finding out the gender!
Milestones: I can't think of any this week - maybe being more certain about feeling movement...


Yahoo! So fun to see those numbers rise. Movement is awesome too. Get a comfort u pillow, makes sleep so much easier especially as you progress and get bigger and worse heartburn.
ReplyDeleteyou are almost half way!! I hate to tell you but sleep doesn't get any better, it's my biggest problem :(
ReplyDelete17 weeks!!! I have put pillow behind me and in front of me to help with the tossing and turning. Yeah... husbands are funny. From waking up at night and int he early morning, at least i have lots of interesting dreams to think about during the day. They are so vivid. I can wait to hear if you two are having a boy or girl!!
ReplyDeleteWow... 17 weeks! Will you be having an ultrasound on the 10th as well as a Dr.appt? I can't wait to find out if your future will be pink or blue!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the appt. tomorrow, bet you are excited to find out the sex :)
ReplyDelete