After struggling to start our family we have been blessed with a beautiful daughter. Much to our surprise and delight we have recently discovered we are once again expecting! Contact me at: dreamingofpinkandblue @ gmail
Thursday, August 18, 2011
What a week...
It has been a crazy week since mom and dad left and headed back 'home.' The next night R and I had a HUGE talk about the future and what it would hold for us. There were more than a few tears (OK, a ton of tears) on my part. Not entirely sure why since it wasn't a bad talk - just too many emotions (and hormones) I think. The talk did not get completed that night and has continued for several days. I know I mentioned before the discussion of moving to Florida. That is completely off the table. However, we will be moving around the first of July next year. (YIKES!!!) I am excited and scared about this - but I think in the long run it will be what is best. R is going to talk to our landlord very soon about this change of plans, hopefully he will be understanding (we signed a l-o-n-g lease as we had planned on being here for awhile). We will see. This has been a roller coaster of a ride - going, staying, going, staying. Can I say that R changes his mind more than a woman??? I have made it clear that it has to ultimately be his decision as we are here because of his plans for school - leaving here would/could mean changing those plans. He doesn't like that I say it has to be his decision, but I am not going to do/say something that will potentially cause him to have to give up his goal(s). He wants what is best for both of us (as do I). So, for now at least, the decision has been made. I am nervous because there are a few uncertainties - which I am not fond of (you would think IF would have helped me to get over this!) but, R is certain it is the right choice, not only for him, but for us and our growing family. So, in less than a year we are going to be out of here and off to a place where the sun shines more often than not.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


NOOOOOOO! I'm kidding, kind of. I'm glad that you guys have been able to get some things figured out. I can't wait to hear more soon!
ReplyDeleteI hope you get everything worked out with the landlord! Good luck on your new venture, I'm sure it will be great!
ReplyDeleteWishing you lots of luck in this next chapter...wherever it takes you, I hope it is wonderful!
ReplyDeleteXo
Maria
Sounds like big news, can't wait to hear what's next!! I hope things work out with your landlord as well. =0)
ReplyDeleteBig moves are scary good. The mr and I have had several! We are settled now with lots of family near by and it is right for us! So glad you are doing well.
ReplyDelete