So - the first bit of news is that I had to take my Master's Comprehensive Exam last week (I took this option rather than the thesis option). The test was tough - only 4 essay questions (17 pages later...) but, I passed!!! 96/100! I am super excited that I was able to not only complete it, but that I knocked it out of the park!!
Our anatomy scan was today and......its a GIRL! The poor thing is all I could think because when she is dating age...God help her. LOL. Now I can start planning a nursery and buy some cute, pretty, girly stuff!


double congrats!!!! especially on the girl!!! How is DH feeling about it? LOL
ReplyDeleteYay! All kinds of exciting news :) It is time to start shopping for bows and sweet little pink outfits- Super excited for you!!!
ReplyDeleteWow, looks like it's good news all around! Congrats on the girl (and on passing your exam)! I have the same thing coming up shortly in my Master's program and will be very happy if I do as awesome as you. Congrats again!
ReplyDeleteWonderful wonderful news!!!! Yay!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on a healthy baby girl!!! Have fun buying LOTS of pink :)
ReplyDeleteAnd excellent job on the test too.
Yay a girl!! So exciting! And grats on your test!
ReplyDeleteYayy, bring on the pink stuff!
ReplyDeleteYAY - Congrats on the exam - thats a fabulous mark and a Girl! Excellent news :)
ReplyDeleteI tagged you on my blog today with a virtual hug award, thank you for your support on my journey!
Congrats on the big test! I am super impressed with your awesomeness! Are you doing anything to celebrate?
ReplyDeleteeveryone keeps asking us what we 'prefer' for gender, and I can think of so many plusses to either option. Very excited to hear that you are having a little girl though! Let the shopping begin!
Yay!! A girl!! And congrats on passing your exam....what great marks! So happy for you E! =0)
ReplyDelete