baby pregnancy

Saturday, August 27, 2011

20 weeks

How far along: 20 weeks - every week I just can't believe I am typing the number - it is crazy to see it getting higher, something I never thought I would see!

Baby is the size of: a cantaloupe - this is just crazy - really??? wow.

Symptoms: Tired still. Also been feeling what I assume is round ligament pain, especially if I get up too fast. And can I just say HOLY HEARTBURN!!! It doesn't matter what I eat or drink, it is there - ugh.

Maternity clothes - Almost everything is maternity at this point - I have a handful of t-shirts I can still wear.

Sleep: Hit and miss - last night was not good. I woke up around 230am and was unable to fall back to sleep until around 6 or so.

Movement: Yes - becoming more frequent

Cravings: Still Orange Hi-C - I could drink this all day and I would be a happy girl - also watermelon and tacos or other spicy foods.

Strangest moment: picking up the crib we ordered and putting it together

Gender: Don't know yet!

What I look forward to: Appointment on Monday do find out gender - I am pretty sure Monday is NEVER going to get here!!! I am super excited to begin planning more for the nursery and buy some stuff that isn't yellow or green!

6 comments:

  1. E..I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO excited for you!! Do you have any inklings as to what it is? Can't wait to hear about your nursery details!! oxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for Monday... I still think its a boy! I cannot believe you are already twenty weeks! I feel like we were JUST joking about how you would manage a triple stroller while you were in the 2ww!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah!!! 20 weeks!!!

    I remember my last 20 week appt like it was yesterday. I was so looking forward to finding out the gender....and then the little bugger crossed her legs and wouldn't budge :) I didn't have a definite on the gender until days before the scheduled C section, where the US tech lady was about 75% sure she was a girl. I brought boy and girl outfits to the hospital to be on the safe side.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to hear what you are having!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am excited to find out what you are having. My guess is a boy, I hope he/she cooperates with you and is not too modest tomorrow:)
    Sorry you are having heart burn.... I had it pretty bad and so I feel your pain. I can't wait to read your next post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. soooo its monday! Did you find out??

    ReplyDelete