baby pregnancy

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Canceled

Our stim cycle has been canceled. My estrogen level is still too high to continue. I am OK with it - I feel like we at least tried. Now we wait for April when we will have our donor egg IVF cycle. Kind of looking forward to the break from all the stress!
In other news, I have come down with a horrible cold and have felt awful for the last 4 days. I am ready for it to be gone already!

5 comments:

  1. Booo. I'm sorry about the cancel but glad you are ok with it and happy to get prepared for April.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bummer. I wish it would have worked out for you, but I am glad to read that you are doing ok with the canceled cycle. You are right, it will be nice to have a break! I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry the cycle was cancelled but it sounds like you are 'okay' with it. Maybe it will be the break your body needs before making a baby in April!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry about this news and hope you get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear :( I hope these next few months fly by for you...

    ReplyDelete