After struggling to start our family we have been blessed with a beautiful daughter. Much to our surprise and delight we have recently discovered we are once again expecting! Contact me at: dreamingofpinkandblue @ gmail
Thursday, January 27, 2011
Not the best of news...
My sister had her follow up with her dr. in Hawaii to see if he could tell if she would be a good candidate or not - and the verdict is that on Clomid she produced 5 follicles. So, for a donor cycle he thought we could expect to get between 5-10 mature follicles. Which isn't terrible - but it isn't great either. So, I have a call in to my RE to see what he thinks - if we should proceed with her or go with plan B, an anonymous donor. I hate this. Why can't just one thing go right??????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


She had FIVE follies on Clomid?!?! I would think that if she had five just on clomid that she would have more like 10-20 on injectables. I can't wait to hear what Dr. S thinks!
ReplyDeleteI agree with waiting and wishing. How high of a clomid dose? And are we talking 5 dominant follicles here? Were there more smaller ones? hmm....
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete5 follies on clomid?? That sounds real good to me! I am interested to hear what RE says..
ReplyDeleteClomid is the least invasive isn't it? I would think she would get more with injectible meds.
ReplyDeleteshe should get more on injectables. 5 is quite good though. dont worry.
ReplyDelete