After struggling to start our family we have been blessed with a beautiful daughter. Much to our surprise and delight we have recently discovered we are once again expecting!
Contact me at: dreamingofpinkandblue @ gmail
Monday, January 3, 2011
Of Course.
The results of my beta are negative. Even though this is what I expected - I am crushed, again. I am not entirely sure I want to try IUI again - it only has a 1% chance of working for us anyway, why throw the money away?
I'm sorry. I know how hard it is to feel like you are just going through the motions of it all. When the rates of success is slim it is hard to want to keep trying. I'm thinking about you today, friend.
Im so very sorry. I had 3 failed IUI's and for me that was enough. IVF just seems better value for money some how. perhaps its time to move on. sorry to hear this didnt work for you but we can join eachother in starting iVF
Hi. Thanks for your comment on my blog. I do actually have that book, I guess I should sit down and read it! And I am sorry about your news. It's such a hard thing to go through, my thoughts are with you!
I'm sorry. I know how hard it is to feel like you are just going through the motions of it all. When the rates of success is slim it is hard to want to keep trying. I'm thinking about you today, friend.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry for your news and heartache...sending *hugs*
ReplyDeleteIm so very sorry. I had 3 failed IUI's and for me that was enough. IVF just seems better value for money some how. perhaps its time to move on. sorry to hear this didnt work for you but we can join eachother in starting iVF
ReplyDeleteugh, I'm so sorry. I hope 2011 is a better year for us all!
ReplyDeleteHi. Thanks for your comment on my blog. I do actually have that book, I guess I should sit down and read it! And I am sorry about your news. It's such a hard thing to go through, my thoughts are with you!
ReplyDeleteSo sorry E.
ReplyDeleteIt is hard to feel crushed month after month.
I am wallowing in Mimosas tonight - I wish we could sit and drink and wallow together...