Since I said farewell to 2010 I figured it was only fitting to welcome 2011. So -
2011, I have high expectations for you. 2010 left something to be desired and the way I see it, you just have to be better. It would be really nice if you would grace us with a miracle - a healthy one! Please help us to grow in our relationship and strengthen our bond, help us to meet our financial goals while still being able to do the things we want to do. I know that there will be trials and triumphs throughout the year - but please let there be more triumphs than trials. I hope for my family and friends good health and happiness in the year to come!
I think that about covers it.
---------------
In other news - not that it is news per se - I am absolutely exhausted today. I did not stay up late last night and was in bed long before the new year started. My little dog, in an effort to get from one chair to the one I was sitting in managed to crack my nose pretty good last night - I don't think it is broken, but man does it still hurt. Beta is on Monday and I don't really feel like I have any symptoms other than I am SO tired today. I have been a little overly emotional the last few days as well. But, no increased sense of smell, no nausea, and no breast tenderness. *SIGH* Not that I really thought it would work this time, but I did hope it would.
We meet with yet another RE on Tuesday - one that offers discounts for cash paying patients - after an extended conversation with the nurse, it sounds like we could save up to $11K by going with them. We really liked the last RE was saw - but that is a lot of money to save. It could make our dream within reach. My sister saw an RE in Hawaii where she lives to begin the process to see if she is even a possibility to be our egg donor. She will have FSH and day 3 basal antral follicle scan sometime towards the end of next week. But, from other preliminary tests, things look good and the RE there is willing to coordinate with our RE here. We are hoping that we will be able to do an IVF cycle in April or May - it primarily will depend on finances.
Well, I am off to take a much needed nap, I don't think I can keep my eyes open even one more minute.
Happy New Year to you all - my wish for you all is that your dream comes true in 2011!


Dont' lose hope based on symptoms- I had ALL the symptoms and wasn't pregs, so you could have minimal and be pregs!! Heres to a good 2011!
ReplyDeleteI'll be crossing my fingers for you on Monday!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year!
I've loved taking naps during this vacation :)
ReplyDeleteYou have your beta tomorrow, right? Are you going to take a HPT before then? My beta isn't until Wednesday, but I am thinking that I want to take one before then. I just want to know!!!
I'll be thinking about you tomorrow.
xoxo- foxy
Hi, just found your blog. We are on our 2nd Clomid-hcg-IUI cycle so I'm familiar with the horrible 2ww and the constant monitoring of even the slightest symptoms....Best of luck tomorrow!! I pray that everything works out for the best for you this year :)
ReplyDeletehttp://idreambabies.blogspot.com/