So we are seriously considering getting another puppy. I think we may be crazy. I don't know. We have been talking about it for awhile now - it may be a bit much if/when I get pregnant (hopefully with DE IVF in April). Oh decisions decisions!
My sister had her phone consult with my RE yesterday and, provided her baseline ultrasound tomorrow goes well, all systems are go! I am excited, sad, nervous...and too many other emotions to list here. Now I have to find plane tickets for her for mid-April from Hawaii to here - and can I just say that it isn't going to be cheap! I am hoping that since we have time still that they will come down in price - by about 100$ and I will be happy.
It is weird to not be doing a cycle of anything this month - it's been a year since we haven't been at least on oral meds to try. If my cold would just go away so I could get back on the treadmill and I could lose a few pounds by April I would be a happy camper. Thinking of trying the 17 day diet - we will see. I have to do something because, well, I weigh a lot more than I would like...and well, gross. So, I figure since I am, for a change, not taking anything or planning on an IUI this month, it is a good time to take care of this extra baggage I have. I would like to lose 10-15 pounds - not a huge amount, but not easy either.


Such an exciting time! I hope that everything goes at your sister's ultrasound!!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with your sister!!! Happy things seem to be moving in the right direction :)
ReplyDeletepuppies!!! We've been having the same conversation at our house. We were so close to getting one over the thanksgiving break, but the one we wanted was gone by the time we showed up. Now we are thinking about breeding our 5 yr old pup. If I can't get knocked up, maybe I can live vicariously thru my dog. ha.
ReplyDeleteWe are also sitting this month out. I went in yesterday for my pre-ivf ultrasound and totally fell apart, crying and what not. It all just feels so overwhelming and like a really big step to be taking.
very exciting news about your sister. I can only imagine the mixed emotions that must be swirling for you.
Much love, and best of luck with the weight loss.
your friend - foxy
17 day diet?? do tell...
ReplyDelete