How far along: 16 weeks - every week I just can't believe I am typing the number - it is crazy to see it getting higher, something I never thought I would see!
Baby is the size of: an avocado - about 5 inches (which is crazy for me to think about!!!)
Symptoms: Tired still. Also been feeling what I assume is round ligament pain, especially if I get up too fast
Weight gain: about 5 pounds total I think - the scale seems to fluctuate every day, up one day, down the next
Maternity clothes - All of the pants I wear are now maternity a couple maternity shirts - but I can still wear most of my t-shirts
Sleep: Beginning to become more and more uncomfortable - which is not something I am enjoying, I can't seem to get comfortable. I sleep fine until I wake up to go to the bathroom then it's all over the place as I toss and turn seeking a comfortable position.
Movement: maybe a few little flutters here and there, I think...??
Cravings: Still Orange Hi-C - I could drink this all day and I would be a happy girl.
What I miss: I think I might take this one out as it isn't likely to change! But, I miss HOT baths (the hotter the better) - really miss this. Also, uninterrupted and GOOD sleep - I get up at least once a night to go to the bathroom (I know, this is only going to get worse and I will be missing uninterrupted sleep for a long time to come!)
Strangest moment: this shouldn't be strange but....talking about names - we are sure of a girls name, but have a few different boy names we like...also discussing the nursery - it is all a little surreal right now (I feel like it still hasn't sunk in that this is happening!)
Gender: Don't know yet!
What I look forward to: Next dr. appt on Aug. 10th. Also looking forward to finding out the gender!
Milestones: Someone I don't know asked when I was due - nice for someone to assume I am pregnant and not just fat.


wow! We are at the same spot! Well..tomorrow I will be 16 weeks! This is so exciting. I have had the same situations and feelings as you have! How funny! i would love to use this method for my post today:) I have not had the great experience of someone thinking I am pregnant. How cool that must have been. :)
ReplyDeleteit is pretty amazing how the time passes. How cool is it that someone asked when you are due!!! I think I just might burst into tears when someone asks me that question :)
ReplyDeleteSo cool that you may have felt fluttering.
ReplyDeleteNames are difficult, we have yet to decide. I had girl names picked out but since we are not having girls, it does not help much.
I can not wait until you find out the gender of your little avocado!
Yay E!! and hooray for the flutters and the question from the stranger. =0) Can't wait to find out what you are going to have...so exciting!!
ReplyDeleteSleep is so hard for me too! I'm glad everything is progressing nicely!!
ReplyDeleteYayy for 16 wks! Soon you'll find it easier to pick names, 'cause you'll know if its a girl or a boy :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!! Thanks for commenting on my blog :)I need all the luck I can get.
ReplyDelete