baby pregnancy

Sunday, October 23, 2011

28 Weeks

Just one step closer to 30 weeks! I can't wait to get there and then to get into single digits for the number of weeks until baby girl makes her debut. I have found myself more and more tired but also more restless than I was in previous weeks. The back pain continues - yesterday was a somewhat busy day of doing housework and getting things done that I just don't have time to do during the week. It was nice to get them done, but I probably should have spread it out a little bit instead of doing it all in one day.
Glucose test is on Wednesday - I so hope I pass! This will be the first appointment that R can't come to due to his work schedule - I am a little bummed out about it, but I know he would be there if he could and I don't think he is going to miss anything major which makes me feel better.
We start our childbirth prep classes next weekend - I am looking forward to that as it makes it seem like the pregnancy really is winding down.
We are still waiting to hear about funeral arrangements - hopefully we will find out today or tomorrow so that we can get plane tickets for R to go. I will not be able to attend, unfortunately. It makes me sad that I won't be able to be there but financially it just won't happen right now.
Today we take a couple of the dogs down to meet up with a trainer - we have been working with him for a couple weeks and seem to be making progress with our two "problem children" - we will see how it goes. Hopefully it won't rain since we will be outside in a park.
I am SO not ready for all the rain - the cloudy weather is completely unmotivating and just plain dreary.
Hope everyone is having a great weekend! I will try and update this with a picture later today, but no promises!

5 comments:

  1. Hope your back feels better really soon and that you pass your glucose test. Its not horrible but its def not fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your pregnancy! And, I hope your glucose test is a piece of cake and you pass :).

    ICLW #94

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your glucose test and I hope your back pain eases a little!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your glucose test and I hope your husband's trip to the funeral goes smoothly.

    ICLW #17

    ReplyDelete
  5. 28 weeks already?!? January is just around the corner... I can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete