baby pregnancy

Saturday, October 29, 2011

29 weeks

I know I say it all the time but, I can't believe I am 29 weeks pregnant!
Baby girl is moving like crazy - she even wakes me up in the middle of the night with her antics. I feel like I should just move in to the bathroom since I spend so much time in there anyway.
We start our childbirth prep class tomorrow evening. I am looking forward to it, for the most part. I am nervous about labor so that part of me is not looking forward to the class. But, I know that I will learn a lot so hopefully this will help to alleviate that nervousness --- at least a little bit!
Monday is my rescheduled OB appointment.
Work this week promises to be hectic, but nothing new there. I have gotten to the point where I am setting limits on work and realizing that there is only so much I can do. The crazy new things that have been implemented this year make it difficult to focus on both teaching and on helping my content area kids. I have decided that I am going to make them my priority and I will worry about the other after that. It has brought a lot of stress relief. It also helps that they are no longer adding new students to my class load. I still have over 200 students, but they have increased my contract to 1.2 FTE, so at least I am getting paid for the overage! It always helps to see the bottom line go up.
I have a TON to do before baby gets here - at least it feels that way. The nursery has a long ways to go. I need to finish washing and organizing clothes and figure out where some things are going to go. There are still some things I need to buy. I would like to stock up on food and freeze some meals. And a few other odds and ends that just seem to add up to a lot to do. One of these days I will get to it all! Slowly but surely anyway.
I am looking forward to next weekend when I will hit 30 weeks - for whatever reason this mark feels like it will really mean we are on the downhill slide of this pregnancy! I am excited to meet our little one!

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

  1. So exciting! I hope the last few weeks don't drag like they can sometimes do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 29 weeks!!! Congratulations!!!! Have a great time with your classes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 29 weeks!! me too..in two days!!! it is soexcited to feel the baby move..right?! It really is distracting when we go to sleep now though:) blog about your classes..i want to hear..oh and did you choose a stroller..?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two things... I MISS YOU! Can I please see you soon, and if not... Post a picture I need to see your growing belly!!!! And I totally feel like your moving away SOON, so again, I need to see you :)

    ReplyDelete