baby pregnancy

Friday, October 21, 2011

ICLW

Hello! This is the first time I have participated in ICLW. Our 'story' is on the left sidebar. The condensed version is that after trying for a couple years and having one early miscarriage, several unsuccessful IUI's, test after test it was determined that our choices were donor egg or adoption. My sister had gracefully offered to be the donor and after some consideration we decided to proceed with that. She responded poorly and we 'only' got 3 embryos - we transferred all three on day three and we were fortunate that one of them stuck! I am currently 28 weeks (tomorrow) pregnant with a baby girl. We are super excited and of course a little nervous.
It has been a tough week for us around here and so this will be short, I just wanted to say hello and welcome! I look forward to "meeting" more people in this community and following your journeys!

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm glad that you are doing ICLW this month, I know that you guys are hurting a lot right now, but maybe all the comments and insight can help you through the loss of your friend. I am sending you guys good thoughts and prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - what a generous sister! Best of luck these last few weeks and Happy ICLW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations and Happy ICLW!

    ReplyDelete