Tonight my husband found out that his best friend committed suicide a few days ago. My heart is breaking for, not only my husband, but for his friends family. I don't feel like I know how to handle this - R is at work (great place to get news like this) and I am trying to get all the tears out before he calls while on his way home, the last thing he needs is my hormonal sobbing about this. R is the type who will keep this all inside and won't say a lot about it...
I hate that this has happened. It really makes me think about how precious life is and how important it is to make sure that those you care about know how important they are to you.
There's the phone now, so gotta go...
*****PLEASE, IF YOU KNOW US IN REAL LIFE DO NOT SAY ANYTHING TO R ABOUT THIS (DON'T PUT ANYTHING ON FACEBOOK his or mine) IF/WHEN HE WANTS TO TALK ABOUT IT HE WILL. Thank you.


oh god E. I am so sorry.
ReplyDeleteI can remember so clearly my mom sitting my sisters and I down to tell us that my dads best friend had taken his own life. It was devastating for us to try and understand how something so tragic was possible. I must have been about 13 years old.
I'll be holding you and R, and the family of Rs best friend close to my heart as you grieve. I am so sorry.
this is so horrible. I am so sorry. His best friend. I am so sorry you you two have to face this at such a happy time. I am hear to support you...I am thinking of you:(
ReplyDeletehugs
Oh I am so so sorry. I cant imagine how you both are feeling. Life definatly is precious. Sending big hugs your way x
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry for you and R. It is scary how suicide is like a shock wave that keeps spreading out and hurting people. My thoughts are with you both.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry to hear this, hugs to you!
ReplyDeleteThinking of you and R. Such a hard thing to understand and grieve.
ReplyDeleteI will be thinking of you, what a horrible loss for your family.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry to hear this... so difficult to hear and process.
ReplyDeleteIclw
I know I am a little late, but just wanted to say I am so sorry to hear this. My thoughts and prayers go out to all touched by this horrible tragedy. Thinking of you.
ReplyDelete