So I finally found a bedding set that we both liked - it isn't my first choice because that one was twice the price and well, just not in the budget. So, I had to settle for something that has pink (yuck) in it. But, I think the other colors balance it out nicely and make it not overwhelmingly pink. I like it more than I thought I would. For now, I have put the bumper in, but undecided if I will leave it once she is home or not - too many warnings out there about them now! So, here it is:
In other news I went to the dr today - I was the first appointment - but he had an emergency surgery so I had to reschedule for Monday. Thankfully, they drew my blood for the glucose test - I sure didn't want to have to drink the 'glu.cola' again! It isn't horrible, but I wouldn't say it was good either!


I love your bedding! Not too much pink at all!
ReplyDeleteCute, I like it a lot! The pink isn't overwhelming at all- I'm sure it will look even more cute when that sweet little bundle is all snuggled up in it!!
ReplyDeleteI love the bedding! I think it's gorgeous. Congratulations on your little baby girl :) I look forward to watching your progress in the last few weeks of your pregnancy.
ReplyDeleteICLW #39
I think the bedding is very pretty, and the green definitely tones down the pink :) I see mostly red, green, and blue on white, not too pink at all.
ReplyDeleteYour bedding is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI really like it!! It's not too pink and frilly. Not too much longer for you!! I bet you can't wait.
ReplyDeleteso pretty!! Definitely not overwhelming. SO glad your dr office drew your blood today even though the dr wasn't there!
ReplyDeleteThe bedding is perfect and def not too much pink!!!
ReplyDeletethat bedding is gorgeous!! great choice!
ReplyDeleteI love your bedding set!
ReplyDeleteIt was actually on my short list, but Hubs didn't like it.
I love it! I also love the crib- I really like the black trim. Your nursery looks like its really coming together- great job.
ReplyDelete