baby pregnancy

Saturday, March 2, 2013

20 Questions PAIL link up


Here is my contribution to PAIL's 20 question get to know you link up. Here are my answers - hope you will join in!





Les Questions
.
  1. What was the last thing you threw in the garbage/recycling? a dirty diaper - exciting I know. :)
  2. What’s the #1 most played song on your iPod? "The Lazy Song" by Brun.o Mar.s. Lexi just adores this song and it is guaranteed to get a smile each and every time it comes on. Me? I am tired of it!
  3. What is your favorite quote? "The more people I meet, the more I like my dog" - author unknown. First, it made me laugh....then I realized that in some cases - it is so true!
  4. What chore do you absolutely hate doing? folding and putting away laundry. And it has to be done every week. Absolutely hate this!
  5. What is your favorite form of exercise? Cardio - there was a class in Hawai'i that I loved - Cardio kick-boxing - so fun and it kicked my butt every single time - but it felt great.
  6. What is your favorite time of day/day of the week/month of the year? Favorite time of day = early morning - no one else is awake so I have the downstairs to myself - I can relax, get work done, or blog! Favorite day of the week = any day that I don't have to work! Favorite month of the year = April/May (late spring/early summer) the weather is usually perfect, things are just starting to come back to life, everything is fresh again.
  7. What is on your bedside table? clock, lotion, tyle.nol, prenatal vitamins and whatever book I am reading at the moment...oh and whatever I put there to get it out of Lexi's reach - though she is getting so tall this isn't really working anymore, have to find a higher spot!
  8. What is your favorite body part? Um...I guess my eyes - not sure I have a 'favorite'
  9. Would you use the power of invisibility for good or evil? Elaborate. probably evil - to play pranks on family/friends - anything for a laugh!
  10. If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be? This is hard - I would say somewhere around 25, but then I would not have met my husband or had Lexi - which means I would have to pick the age I am now - 35 - when I have both of the people I love most in the world with me!
  11. What is the first thing you would do if you won the lottery? Pay off all our bills (cars, mortgage) and those of my parents.
  12. What is your biggest pet peeve? noisy eating. Absolutely drives me crazy. Close your mouth when you eat (I don't want to see OR hear it) and don't slurp! I actually stopped dating a guy after going to dinner with him because all I could imagine is having to listen to that for the rest of my life if we were to get serious/married - and that our kids would then do the same thing! UGH!!!
  13. If you could know the answer to any question, what would it be? Will R agree to try for another baby?
  14. At what age did you become an adult? Hmm...I guess this happened pretty early for me - Jan. 27, 1997 (I was 19) and it is the day I left for boot camp for the Navy. Has a way of making you grow up, real quick.
  15. Recommend a book, movie, or television show in three sentences or less. Anything by Jodi Picoult. She writes about deep topics in a sensitive way, making you really think about it - and often from a perspective that isn't the expected. For instance, in a book about a school shooting it was from the perspective of the mom of the kid who perpetrates the crime.
  16. What did you do growing up that got you into trouble? Not a whole lot - - I think the 'worst' was dating someone my parents were very against - he was older (by too much) and, in retrospect, they were right.
  17. What was the first album you bought with your own money? Umm...I have no idea - probably something by New Ki.ds on the Bl.ock?? Ugh, that makes me feel old...haha
  18. If someone wrote a book about you, what would be the title? "The Good Girl" - with few exceptions I have had a sheltered life and was 'a good kid'
  19. What story do you wish your family would stop telling about you? Hmm...I can't think of anything right now - - yeah, I don't know.
  20. True or false: The unicorn is the greatest mythical creature. State your case. True. They are pretty, they are horses - I always wanted a horse, and because I said so. :)


7 comments:

  1. this was fun!! i enjoyed reading your answers. i'm with ya on the noisy eating...omygosh, sometimes steve does and i shoot him the look of death. haha.
    25 was a good year for me too. i hope you're having a relaxing weekend. <3<3<3
    maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! It was fun to find yours as well. I am a big fan of cardio kickboxing too. The time seems to fly and it's such a good workout. Best of luck with your pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sis-n-law can't stand noisy eating either -- drives her completely insane! LOL This was fun to read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoyed your answers! I love cardio kick boxing--had a Wii game that really was fun and a great work out. Now you have reminded me that I should get back to it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The noisy eating thing... I totally get that. I'm starting to work on my daughter (2 years old) about chewing with her mouth closed and not slurping. Ick!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was a good girl too and hardly ever got into fun trouble. Sometimes I wish I had been a little more daring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ugh! I hate noisy eaters too! I can't stand to eat around my dad any more.

    ReplyDelete