After struggling to start our family we have been blessed with a beautiful daughter. Much to our surprise and delight we have recently discovered we are once again expecting! Contact me at: dreamingofpinkandblue @ gmail
Friday, November 12, 2010
Good news!
So I have been REALLY stressing about how we are ever going to be able to afford IVF, and today I found out that I have almost $10,000 in my retirement account at my old school district. I can take a refund of it for a penalty (of course) but, this means that we are about 1/3 of the way to having enough to pay for it! I am so relieved. Follow up appointment on Monday - I am really anxious about it but I am hoping that at the end of the appointment we will have a plan and timeline.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Yay, that is awesome news!
ReplyDelete