Today is one of those feel sorry for myself kind of days. It seems that nothing is going the way it should. I have never been the most patient person - and this is putting my patience to the test. I just want to be able to get pregnant naturally - I don't want to have to go through all this testing and waiting and uncertainty and procedures. I want what many women want - to be a mommy, only I may not get to be. The biggest hurdle we have to get over at this point is purely financial. How are we going to come up with the funds to pay for these expensive treatments? I already have 2 jobs and other financial obligations, now we get to come up with 20,000+ extra? Right. If only we weren't running out of time before my body quits cooperating all together. If only we could save for a year or so and just have the money to pay for it all. If only...I could go on and on. I hate insurance companies - particularly mine which won't cover any of this. What a load of crap.
I just don't know what to do anymore...


No comments:
Post a Comment