So, in my crazy being worried about the shots deal I had the days mixed up - I didn't start injections until Monday (not Sunday like I thought I would). So far so good - but these are the "easy" subcutaneous in the belly shots. The "hard" shots that I am scared to death of don't start until the 28th - so I have more time to sit and dream up just how horrible they are going to be!
I am not exactly sure what all the side effects of Lupron are, and I have basically resisted asking my "favorite" Dr. Google. The only thing I know for sure is from the injection is the slight burning feeling at the site of the injection which comes about 2 minutes after I finish. Symptoms I am not sure are related include the absolute all consuming anger I had last night. I was PISSED - at everything. R is a saint because if I could have gotten away from myself, I would have!! Although he did say that he figured out why I had to do the progesterone in oil shots and why the needle is SO stinking big....he believes it is the husbands revenge for having to put up with all the hormonal swings the wife has..haha. I hope that it isn't related, since my sister will be staying with us before the retrieval and will be on it - I guess it is a good thing we aren't on it at the same time!
In other news, R decided to stay at his current job rather than switching - I think this may be a mistake, but I hope not. Time will tell. It is confirmed that he is going to delay school until September 2012. I am not happy about this, but I am trying to look at the bright side (if I could figure out just what that is!) When (if) the weather clears up, I am hoping to get out and enjoy the beautiful part of the country that I live in currently. Because, despite the fact that I don't want to live here, it is beautiful (when its nice out anyway). I need to figure out something to get out and do - whether it is finding a part time job to keep me A) occupied and B) to meet some people here or taking some classes (once I am done with my Master's Program anyway) or whatever, I know I need to do something. Suggestions?


No comments:
Post a Comment