Today is one of those days where I would much rather go back to bed, pull the covers over my head and pretend that today is just a figment of my imagination and doesn't really exist. Today would have been my due date, today (or a day close to today) we should be celebrating our baby's first birthday. Today sucks. Today we are wondering if we will even get to be parents.
F@*% you today.


Oh sweetie, I'm so sorry you are having a tough day. You have every right to stay under that blanket. And yes you will definitely get to be parents one day. I hope you feel better soon...
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry that you have to endure this day. I can't imagaine how hard it must be- thinking of you.
ReplyDeleteThat is such a hard day. I had that day in August and now have the reminder by our nephew having been born one week before. Sending hugs...
ReplyDeletesorry to hear this. What a hard day. be kind to yourself. you will get there
ReplyDelete