baby pregnancy

Friday, March 18, 2011

So far so good

Not a whole lot to report at this point - Lupron going well and I haven't had any more crazy mood swings. Just waiting for the next injections to start. My sister is pretty anxious about giving herself shots - she has a pretty healthy fear of needles - which makes it all the more impressive that she volunteered to do this for us! I have at least been able to reassure her that these ones aren't too bad.

I am going to attempt going to the chiropractor today. I haven't been since my surgery 6 weeks ago, and boy can I tell. I don't usually sleep on my back, so I am sure that is part of the problem since I haven't been able to sleep on my side. I am hoping that he will be able to help so I can at least get a good night sleep, even if it is on my back!

My classes have started - the last 2 for my Master's program. I am SO relieved that I am almost done! I have been looking into Ph.D. programs, but I am just not sure that I am up for it. Especially if this IVF works - I know I won't be up for it with a baby. So, we will see what happens.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I have a feeling once she starts she will realize that it's not all that bad. and that it's SO worth doing for you! What a wonderful sister you have! I hope everything goes smoothly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your sister will do great :) As for Ph.D programs...I dunno. Its a huge investment of time. It probably depends on the field, but in my area (biology) the returns are low, since my post doc salary pays pittance.

    ReplyDelete