baby pregnancy

Thursday, March 31, 2011

A little better...

Talked with my RE and there is little that can be done about the headaches - I have to take estrogen, and if that is what is causing the headaches it is unlikely that changing the delivery method will cure the problem. He called in a prescription to refill my migraine medication so I can take it if needed. Hopefully, my body will adjust to the hormones and will let up on these terrible headaches. Thankfully, Tuesday night's headache was the worst of the bunch - the rest have all been tolerable in comparison. Excederin is my friend during the day and has been helping to keep things under control. Fingers crossed. Next injection is tonight when R gets home - so we will see what tomorrow brings!
Thanks everyone for the kind words of encouragement!

3 comments:

  1. It sounds like you are hanging in there. You CAN do this! Can you plan any special treats like a massage or manicure to take extra special care of yourself, especially while you are feeling so crapy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're feeling better. I hope that you're past the worst of it. I hope that tomorrow is easier.

    ReplyDelete