How far along: 15 weeks
Baby is the size of: a naval orange - about 4 inches
Symptoms: Not much to report. I get tired easily and still have some aversions - something will sound good until I go to make it, then I want nothing to do with it.
Weight gain: about 3 pounds total
Maternity clothes - All of the pants I wear are now maternity a couple maternity shirts - but I can still wear most of my t-shirts
Sleep: Love sleep! I can't get enough of it - I love to sleep anyway, not normally a nap taker, but lately I take one here and there.
Movement: not yet
Cravings: Orange Hi-C - I could drink this all day and I would be a happy girl.
What I miss: HOT baths (the hotter the better) - really miss this. Also, uninterrupted sleep - I get up at least once a night to go to the bathroom (I know, this is only going to get worse and I will be missing uninterrupted sleep for a long time to come!)
Strangest moment: Nothing I can think of this week
Gender: Don't know yet!
What I look forward to: Next dr. appt on Aug. 10th. Also looking forward to finding out the gender!
Milestones: Can't think of much .... except I think I am starting to look like I am pregnant, not just over-indulging.


I wonder if your Hi-C consumption has anything to do with the size of your baby?! =0)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on 15 weeks! You should be finding out the gender soon right?
ReplyDeleteIsn't it amazing how fast they grow? Already the size of an orange!!!!
I am totally missing scalding hot baths as well- I can not wait to be able to get in a jacuzzi.