So my parents will be here next week and I need to do some housework - don't get me wrong, the house isn't dirty, but there is some organizing I started doing and that led to one mess after another - you know how it goes, you clean one room/area and then have to find a place for the "stuff" that no longer goes - so I am stuck in that situation - I moved a few things around in the dining room and living room and now have to find places for the displaced things. Which means cleaning out a closet and a cabinet to make room for a few things - which will lead to another mess. It is never ending and no fun. Top it off with I get tired of it quickly and just plain don't want to do it and it is a longer process than it should be. So, clearly I am getting a lot done because I am sitting here blogging about cleaning, not actually cleaning.
I guess I should get to it. R is actually off this weekend and the weather is supposed to be nice so I need to get this stuff done so that it isn't looming in the background while we try to enjoy the time together!
Hope you all have a great weekend!!


I have so much cleaning to do and I never want to do it either! I hope you have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend! Happy cleaning! :)
ReplyDeleteoh yes..cleaning. I did not get any done this weekend. My husband on the other hand just keeps cooking. He is cleaning too! So energy! I am so jealous! Whenever the family comes..why do we clean the closets. Is it because we know our mothers or mother in laws will look through our closets and cabinets? They do!
ReplyDelete