Well the weekend definitely helped me get out of my funk. I am feeling better, finally. Of course now that I am feeling better the weekend is over and R had to go back to work and he works for the next 9 days straight - BOO! This is going to be a long week and a half for me. It is so boring around here when he isn't home. And of course the forecast for the rest of the week is far from stellar. I miss having sunshine more often than not. Which leads to....
R continues to bring up the idea of moving to Florida - this despite the fact that we had agreed that staying here would be the best thing to do - financially anyway. It is SO expensive to move across the country. Of course, my thought is that I am worried that if we do it then we will likely not have the money to pursue DE IVF again when we are ready to try for #2 and this makes me sad. I have always wanted to have more than 1 child - and R does too, but since by my estimates anyway, it will cost us close to $10 K to move, trying for # 2 would be really difficult financially.
My OB appointment is tomorrow and I can't wait - I wish it was today - I just need to know if everything is OK. I'll post about this more tomorrow after the appointment.
Finally, I would like to thank everyone for their kind comments last week - it means a lot to me to have everyone's support. It was especially nice to get a comment from a new reader who happened upon my blog, elisajoy. It was heartwarming to get such a kind comment from a new reader, thank you!


glad to hear you're feeling better. i'm hoping that the time flies by for you when your husband is away. have a happy appointment tomorrow!
ReplyDeletewishing you sunnier skies! <3
The sun is out... Go enjoy it!!!! I can't wait to hear about tomorrow's appointment :)
ReplyDeletei'm so glad you're feeling better!
ReplyDeletei know it's expensive to move, but B and i used to live in FL on the treasure coast (just north of west palm beach) and the cost of living there is pretty cheap. what part of the state are y'all thinking of moving to?
good luck!!!
Glad that you are feeling better...here's to a perfect appointment tomorrow!
ReplyDeletesending lots of good thoughts for your OB appt tomorrow! xoxo
ReplyDeleteHi E! Sorry I wasn't on here this weekend really. Sorry to hear things were so "funky"...but glad your mood is improving. I hope things went well today. I am off on my own anniversary trip so I'll stop by when we get back! hugs!!!
ReplyDelete