baby pregnancy

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

OB appointment

Appointment went well today. I was a little disappointed that they didn't do an u/s - but we got to hear the heartbeat which was awesome and holding steady right about 142 BPM. Next appointment in 4 weeks - gosh the waiting just keeps getting longer and longer and it is never ending.
Rainy weather today makes me feel blah. I didn't sleep well last night and have been having CRAZY dreams! The latest involved a full grown lion which kept running at us but we were fending it off with the garden hose and spray nozzle - it didn't like being sprayed in the face....seriously?!?!? Who knows where that one came from. Definitely a nap day.
Not much else to say today - just same old same old. Off to do homework and take a nap!
Hope everyone has a great day!

6 comments:

  1. Awwww the heartbeat <3 glad it went well =)

    Btw, I love rainy day weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Soon enough the weird belly rubbing will begin! So excited for you. My dreams are weird too. Very vivid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to hear all went well. I agree 4 weeks seems like a long time to wait! Raining, cloudy weather is my fav. I guess that is why we moved to Portland:) Sorry it makes you feel blah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for commenting on my blog and congrats on your pregnancy! I will be following your journey!

    ReplyDelete