baby pregnancy

Friday, July 22, 2011

Our "weekend" and 100th post

First I want to thank all of you who gave me some great ideas for things to do around here! I can't wait to give them all a try!

We actually ended up just having a low-key 'weekend' - R wanted to wait to do the outdoors stuff until the weather is 'nice' (seeing how we haven't really had summer yet, who knows when this will happen since his schedule is all over the place - of course this weekend (the real weekend) is supposed to be beautiful). We did a little shopping because he insists that I need to get some clothes that fit so I have more options. We also bought a few games that we can play - it is hard to find games for just 2 people to play, that are still fun with just 2 people. We also went to see "Harry Potter" - I think I enjoyed it more than he did, but he has only seen the last 3 movies and that is because I wanted to go see them. All in all, it was a nice weekend, it was good just to get to spend time together. His next day off is Tuesday (of course they are predicting more rain and cool weather) then he has the next Sat-Sun-Mon off, hopefully the weather will cooperate and we can go do something fun. Then, my parents will be here for a few days - really looking forward to this! There has still been lots of talk of Florida - who knows where this will go, but it is something R REALLY wants to do. I am a little more reluctant only because of the financial aspect. We will see.

I can not believe this is my 100th post. I honestly would never have believed that I would continue blogging - it is not something I was ever interested in before, but this is such an amazing community and I just feel so blessed to have "met" you all. The outpouring of support is amazing and so needed when we are on this journey. All I can say is thank you - from the bottom of my heart for all of the support and for helping me to cope during this experience.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your 100th post!!!
    Glad your week-end was great. What a great husband to insist to take you shopping :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't help but laugh at the "waiting for nice weather" line. I can't wait for the weather to cool down over here!

    Congrats on your 100th post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow..100 posts! Congrats!
    Glad to hear you had a great "weekend"...! Hope it helps with the moving decision also.

    ReplyDelete