OK, so I am going to try and do a weekly update - we will see how it goes. I found a few different formats I like so, here it goes:
How far along: 12 weeks
Baby is the size of: a large plum - about 2 1/2 inches
Symptoms: Thirsty - all.the.time - seriously, really thirsty! Tired easily. Little to no appetite in the evening. Some nausea now and then. Sometimes a little dizzy - this is new in the last week.
Weight gain: about 1 1/2 pounds
Maternity clothes - I have a couple pairs of pants and one maternity shirt that I have worn - have a hard time fitting in my normal pants but can still wear most of my shirts.
Sleep: I can't get enough of it - I love to sleep anyway, not normally a nap taker, but lately I take one here and there.
Movement: not yet
Cravings: nothing really specific - until last night when I had to have a cherry pie from Mc.Don.alds - they didn't have them, only apple which was NOT what I wanted. Oh well, sure didn't need that anyway.
What I miss: HOT baths - really miss this. Also, uninterrupted sleep - I get up at least once a night to go to the bathroom (I know, this is only going to get worse and I will be missing uninterrupted sleep for a long time to come!)
Strangest moment: I guess going ahead and telling people - I was very apprehensive about this. It went well of course - and everyone was excited. I made the announcement on FB (everyone I am 'friends' with there I really am friends with IRL and keep in touch with in other ways as well). It is weird to know that 'everyone' knows now. I am afraid that something bad is going to happen...but I know that is a bit ridiculous - nothing is going to happen just because everyone knows.
Gender: Don't know yet!
What I look forward to: Next dr. appt on the 12th. Also looking forward to finding out the gender! and looking pregnant, not just like I have enjoyed too many cherry pies!
Milestones: Monday will be 2 weeks since I have had any bleeding - this is the longest I have gone without bleeding so far!


So happy for you E!!! I hope you get that cherry pie next time...thanks for your kind words this morning. xoxo
ReplyDeleteHi :) I found your blog through diana's post. I just read your journey to get you to where u r now...Congratulations to you!! I always love finding blogs that have a pregnancy ticker @ top! It makes me smile! And gives hope! I'm sorry for the long road you've been onand happy you got a rainbow at the end of your journey!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary! And much luck!
Look forward to reading your journey towards motherhood!
Maria
Yay yay yay!!! All sounds awesome, sweetie!!!!
ReplyDelete12 weeks! That is so wonderful :) No bleeding for 2 weeks- that is even more wonderful :) I am so happy that things are going well. I used to love hot baths... the hotter the better- that is something I definitely miss as well.
ReplyDeleteThank you for your kind words. Your sweet note and browsing your blog made me feel a bit better.
ReplyDeleteHappy to hear that you are entering the second trimester, and that there hasn't been any bleeding for the past 2 weeks. Hope your pregnancy will only bring you joy.