Today is the day. As I predicted, I didn't sleep very well last night. I am up a little earlier than I would like, but later than I thought I would be...guess those hours of wakefullness last night caught up with me around 430. My heart is heavy this morning for all who have suffered losses this week - there are several and I can't help but think of these wonderful, amazing women as I get ready to go find out my news.
It will either be a day of mourning or a day of celebration. Time will tell. I really hope they don't keep me waiting long for the phone call. I will post the results as soon as I find out!
Thank you all for being so supportive!!!


Thinking of you with wishes for a BFP!
ReplyDeleteLots of deep breathing is in order for this day. I'll be holding you close in my heart and know that you are strong enough to handle the news, whatever it may be.
ReplyDeleteDo you have some special things planned, things to look forward to if the results are not what we want so badly for you?
And on the other hand, have you thought about how you might want to celebrate :) :) :)
Good luck!!!
ReplyDelete