baby pregnancy

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Is it Friday yet?

I am SO anxious for Friday. I can go in to get blood drawn between 7-9am. I can assure you I will be there when they open! I don't think I could stand waiting any longer than I absolutely have to - I just want to KNOW!!! Thank goodness I have to go to an all day meeting tomorrow - this will help to make the time go by that much faster; too bad I have to leave the house at 0530 tomorrow morning.
I am guardedly optimistic - so better than I was the other day. Still have no real symptoms - just feel like my "normal" self....well, as normal as one can feel when on progesterone and estrogen!

Not a whole lot else to say really - just not so patiently biding my time!

7 comments:

  1. :) I think good news is heading your way! I can't wait for Friday!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sending you good vibes....! =0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Friday is almost here ! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, such a big good luck for you!!! let us know how you get on either way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck x 100! I can't wait for your post tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hang in there! I hope that you can get some sleep tonight knowing that you have an important blood test tomorrow. Thinking of you and good luck to you with the end of the school year. At least that takes our mind off of the obvious.

    ReplyDelete