baby pregnancy

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

So scared

I'm bleeding.
Waiting to hear from dr.

10 comments:

  1. Praying...praying...praying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really hope it's nothing. lots of women bleed in early pregnancy and go on to have healthy babies. i hope it goes away soon. i'll be praying for you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoping for the best. I spotted nonstop everyday for the first 8 weeks. I thought I was losing it too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Honey, try not to worry because almost everyone has said they've bled some at this stage and everything turned out to be just fine. Hang in there friend...praying for you BIG TIME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hang in there... sending lots of love and prayers for peace and protection.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thinking of you & praying!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thinking stopping thoughts for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I bled on and off through the first tri. My doc said 50 % of his patients see bleeding/spotting. Hope everything will be ok. Take loadsa rest.

    ReplyDelete