baby pregnancy

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Relief

I am over the top, beyond relieved! We had our ultrasound this morning and everything looks good! Our little guy is growing and 'right where he/she should be' AND more importantly (or at least just as important) we saw the heartbeat! I am overcome with relief and joy right now. No blood pockets seen in the uterus so just have to wait out the bleeding which he doesn't think is a problem.
I get to stop (for now) the PIO, but continue with the suppositories. I go in Thursday for a progesterone check to make sure that the levels still are OK - if they are low then adding the PIO back in every other day. At least my rump gets a break for a few days!!!

Thank you all for the prayers - I honestly don't know what I would do without you all!

10 comments:

  1. Wonderful- wonderful news! I am so happy for you that all looked well and you were able to hear the heartbeat! Hopefully the rest of your pregnancy will be stress free.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! So glad everything went well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news!!! I may have said this before, but I had spotting/bleeding off and on through the first tri. A number of my friends did too. So long as the little one is growing well, its ok. Of course, the spotting doesn't help much with our already high anxiety levels. Hoping things will continue to go well....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy for you!!! I knew things would be alright, but nothing feels better than seeing it confirmed through an ultrasound! Wishing you the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praise the Lord!!! So happy for YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there, thanks so much for your recent comment, it helps to know that even though you had 3 fertilized you are pregnant! what day embryo did you transfer? and so glad all your pregnancy is going well. appreciate you following me. thank you

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yayhooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. can you hear me breathing the biggest sigh of relief with you? Jeez, it should have to be so freaking tentative!!!

    I got you sweet card in the mail today. I never could have imagined the support and relationships that I've found here on the blogs. Incredible really.

    ReplyDelete
  9. so happy for you!! what a relief....try to relax a bit. School must be ending soon for you...I am going nuts over here!

    ReplyDelete